Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

Great Stuff

I laughed so hard at the sniffles that I think I peed a little. Halarious!

The Paperclip The Paperclip

Great Flash

Loved the movie, loved the flash. nuf said.

RareFactory responds:

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Really f$#ked up.

You my friend are really f$#ked up. Good imagination though, so I give you an 8. Keep em comming... you briliant freak!

Alien Report Part IV Alien Report Part IV

Briliant piece of work

Everything about that movie was well done. Better than some box office action if you ask me. Briliantly drawn and animated. Story line was fantastic. Character development through the series was very well done. Excelent story line. Briliant piece of work.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Fantastic

I can't believe I was just watching a flash movie. Absolutely fantastic. One of, or possibly, the best animation I've ever seen. Have you ever considered working for the NINJAI gang? www . ninjai . com Look into it, I hear they're searching for quality flash animators like you.... AND are willing to pay for your work.

FBF Madness FBF Madness

I like

Great imagination, and good artistry. I give you a 9 purely on creativity.

Rubbertje responds:

Haha, ok thanks!

Poninjas Episode 6.5 Poninjas Episode 6.5

Poninjas!

I like your characters and your animation. Keep it up!

Mike and Waseem Episode 1 Mike and Waseem Episode 1

Good Animation

Good animation... very good animation in fact. Work a bit more on humor/content though. Good work.

Robots Are Our Friends! Robots Are Our Friends!

I like

I've been seeing a lot of these types of submissions lately. Puppy dogs killing Satin, and happy faces stabbing Billy to death. Must be a new Newgrounds trend. Any trend would be better than seeing another F#@KING clock movie.

Bush's Colin Bush's Colin

What did he just say?

I liked it up until they started calling him N@gger. After that it was all down hill. Don't waist your time watching this filth.